Application for 2019-2020 now openFor questions concerning the application process, please contact ubinet-application [at] i3s.unice.fr
- February - April : First Round of applications
- Mid May : Final notification of acceptance for the 1st round
Applying in the first round increases the chances of getting a Labex scholarship.
- May - Beginning of June : Second Round of applications
- Mid June: Final notification of acceptance for the second round
The procedure comprises three steps:
Step 1 (only for students from these countries): Application to the Campus France / Etudes en France web site. Use the keyword Ubiquitous to find the Ubinet program here. Alternatively, you can apply to the "Master Sciences, technologies, santé mention informatique spécialité informatique : fondements et ingénierie" since Ubinet is the international track of this master.
Step 2: Apply on the Ubinet web site: this is mandatory and used for preselection of students to the international track
- Download the Application Form (doc , pdf).
- Concatenate your application form and all scanned documents into one pdf file.
- Once your application form is ready, you can:
- Send to your referees the Referee Form (doc , pdf) as soon as possible.
Step 3: Apply on e-candidat web site: this is the official web site to receive official admission letters
- the website will open in mid- or end of April.
- Information for students selected during Step2 will be provided at this moment.
The program is designed for those having completed four years of University (either a three-year Bachelor program and a first year of Master of Science or a four-year long Bachelor) in either computer science, networking, applied mathematics, or electrical engineering. Students must submit at least two letters of recommendation.
- EU students pay the regular fees of approximately 250 € for the full year
- Students enrolled in a Double Degree Diploma (ECNU, INPT, ENSAT, V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, Poitecnico di Bari, University of L'Aquila) pay the tuiton fees in their home university only. Only CVEC (see below) will have to be paid at UNS/UCA.
- Non EU students might have to pay up to 3770 €
- All students will have to pay the CVEC of about 90 €. This must be paid prior to enrollement at UNS/UCA.
Scholarship program from UCN@Sophia
The scholarship program offers outstanding students the chance to receive a grant for the Ubinet track. These grants are sponsored by the labex UCN@Sophia. This will be a decision from the Ubinet Program Committee. For other funding programs, please visit the grants page.
Several low cost University residences in Sophia Antipolis welcome students during the academic year. Antibes and Nice which are nearby cities also have accommodation possibilities. An information booklet will be sent to you with confirmation of your registration.